George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Many Thanks!

I would like to let everyone know how thankful I am for the support that you have given my music. The voting is over for the the Top Catholic Songs of Lent 2008. My nominations finished 4th and 6th. I'm very humbled to be selected from a very tough field of contenders.

Here are the "unofficial" results:

1. Between Here and There/Sean Clive
2. Lord, Hear My Prayer/Margo B Smith
3. A Simple Cry/Last Day
4. Turn My Heart/George Lower
5. Take, Lord, Recieve/Gretchen Harris
6. If Today/George Lower
7. As the Deer Longs/Gretchen Harris
8. I Call to You/Lynn Gyer
9. Too Late Have I Loved You/Nick Alexander
10. See Christ in All Things/Deacon Chuch Stevens

All of these wonderful Catholic artists have music availble on iTunes. Please take the time to support their ministry. Also, be looking for the Top Ten Songs of Lent 2008 advertisement to run in the National Catholic Register on March 1.

Don't forget to visit Top Catholic Songs for more great Lenten music as well as updates on upcoming lists.

No comments: