George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Apparently United Airlines Breaks Guitars

Hello to all you who fly the friendly skies. This is what happens when someone who is creative gets upset because you tossed his Taylor guitar across the tarmac. I hope this gets re posted on a billion websites.

Personally, I've flown with my Taylor guitar and had no problems; but, I've never flown with my guitar on United. I guess I'll stick with South West. United can go suck eggs.

Apparently, United has no idea about the great sacrilege that it has committed. Maybe I'll pass this along to Bob Taylor and see if we can start a Taylor boycott of United. Wouldn't that be grand? HAHAHAHAHA (evil conspiratorial laugh). Taylor owners unite (no pun intended)! Let us bring low the mighty airline who dares to break our precious guitars into tiny piecies. Let them feel your mighty displeasure! Better yet, all Taylor owners should make videos of our guitar nightmares on airlines! Post them on the internet and name names! Wage a terrible war against the evil oppressors who snap our guitar necks!

No comments: