George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Shoutlife Rocks!

I just got an email from a friend today that reminded me to do something that I have been meaning to do for awhile now. So, I went and finally set up my Shoutlife account.

It has been an amazing experience. So far I have gotten numerous friend requests and guestbook comments. It is a bit overwhelming at first. However, the people seem genuine and not the least bit crazy (no offense to myspace). Sorry, about the paranthetical comment but my married friend gets hit on all the time at myspace, even though his profile clearly states that he is happily married. I'm actually kind of jealous because no one ever hits on me. I guess it is the five kids thing. I really don't have the time or the inclination for that kind of nonsense. Anyway, I digress.

If you want to make contacts in a friendly and wholesome atmosphere consider going over to Shoutlife.com and check em out. I'll even provide a handy dandy link on my links page. Have fun and enjoy!

No comments: