George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today is My Anniversary!

Today I celebrate 18 years of marriage to a wonderful lady who will probably be canonized upon her death. How am I so sure? Well, in spite of all her humaness, she puts up with me on a regular basis. I think that should be cause enough for automatic inclusion in the canon of saints.

In all seriousness, I can hardly believe that I have been married to my wife longer than I lived at home with my parents. It certainly doesn't feel like it has been a long time. I guess that is the grace of the Sacrament because in spite of the many difficulties we have had over the years I have a hard time recalling those low moments. When I reflect on our time toghether I can only remember the happy times and the joyous occasions (like the births of our children). We really have been very blessed.

Happy anniversary sweetheart. I love you with all my heart!

No comments: