George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I will be taking a few days to spend with my family. I hope that everyone ejoys a happy, safe and relaxing holiday. I really love this time of the year even if it is the busiest for musicians. It is good to remind ourselves of the many blessings that we have been given over the last year. Usually I take a few minutes to reflect and look at the many gifts that God has chosen to send my way. Not with the intention of congratulating myself on being a good person, but to really ask myself how I can share these blessings and gifts with others. Unless we are willing to empty our buckets God cannot continue to fill them with good things.

Peace and blessings to you and yours. May God grant us the grace to be truly grateful for our country, family and friends.

No comments: