George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a Cathoic musician working full time in a South Florida parish. Currently, I'm writing music for use in Catholic worship as well as personal reflection and meditation. I will be using this blog to keep people updated about new happenings and events in my ministry. Also, I will be posting my thoughts and reflections on happenings in the Catholic music world.

As of last week Nick Alexander and Joel Stein among others have started a blog to document the Top-Ten Catholic songs for various generes, styles and occastions. Take a minute to go over and check out http://www.topcatholicsongs.com/. These lists will be available for all to view and comment upon. It will be a fun way to promote excellence in Catholic music as well as a forum to post your thoughts and comments.

George L.

No comments: