George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

St. Cecilia Sing! 2007 Excellent Evening

Wow! I cannot say, "Thank you!" enough to all the dedicated choir members who worked so hard to prepare for a lovely evening of prayer and music. I am truly in awe of your dedication and talent.



I recieved so many warm and positive comments from those who attended. Next year we will try to boost our attendance a bit more. I have always long believed that the Holy Spirit will be present where two or three are gathered in His name. I left feeling very tired but elated.

I also wanted to thank especially Doris for her accompainment and Jeanne for coming to build up the NPM Palm Beach Chapter. Please check out the national NPM site: www.npm.org or our local chapter http://www.npmpalmbeach.org to find out more about supporting the art of Liturgical Music.

As I said at the end of our Evening Prayer . . . "Who says, 'Catholics can't sing?'"

No comments: