George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Support Fred

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately. I take my civic responsiblity to vote seriously; and, I try to vote based on issues and core pricinciples. Looking at the field of candidates that share my philosophy of limited government, low taxes and maximum personal liberty I have to throw my hat in the ring for Fred Thompson.

I truly believe that Fred is a humble patriot who will make a great President. Right now the field on the Republican side is wide open. There is no clear cut front runner. If you feel that we are headed for real fiscal trouble if we do not return to conservative (i.e. constitutional) principles of government then please consider Fred Thompson. There are many other good men (and one woman) running for President. To paraphrase Hillary Clinton some of those candidates are right and some of them are wrong. I think Fred has the right combination of experience, integrity and leadership to help us continue to be a strong nation.

https://www.fred08.com/contribute.aspx?RefererID=a66158ea-2fd9-4d8c-b92d-c0afa07bcb94

No comments: