George & Guitar

George & Guitar
I live to play!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Vespers for Epiphany

Our local chant group sang a First and Second Vespers for Epiphany on January 5 & 6. It was wonderful to sing with our small group of chanters. This being our first services things were pretty good musically speaking. I know that as we practice more and get used to singing more with each other that things will get even better.

My favorite comment of the evening when a wonderful lady approached me and thanked me for the evening then remarked, "There sure sounded like there was more than six of you singing." I thanked her and filed that comment under my We Must Be Doing Something Right folder.

Hopefully we will be getting some pictures and a website up for the chant group in the near future.

No comments: